Saturday, April 14, 2007

Baki sab bakwas.


"What boys want?". A never asked, un-clever question. It isn't that stupid, take my word for that and we read along we are going to ponder over and also instruct you into the fine art of cube -jokey.

Crap, it's all crap. The advice last week sucks big time. Nobody rations the stomach and doing that to impress chicks is an, and even hinting towards is an absolute no. I was all this pussy wasn't I, dictating etiquette. Forgive me, it is all this metro-sexual fad which was sublimely darted into my head and the result of all the festering by guys from fair and handsome. Answering questions which I never thought existed.

Eat, drink, be merry and throw all your empty chip packets, fruit juice cartons, into your friends dust bin. Practice this habit for a guilt-free, happy life. Things are as bad or as right as we think they are. So don't thunk.

After you vacuum out the entire tropicana carton into into cheeks, appreciate the burping sound it makes and let all the girls in vicinity take notice. Thats it brothers. Now some of may be furious who had read my last blog entry and had plans of morphing into cube-jockeies and all the matter here is contrary to their expectations.

Thats it for drink only sprite baki all bakwas.

No comments: