Tuesday, September 06, 2005

RELIFE.
I command my blog here forth back to life, the elixir had to be forced down his unwilling throat, somehow I wrest a win and am accorded hence forth plenipotentiary powers .

But, my blog rebelled, why. Argued why.

The Argument:

Neolore: hey blog! Salams, I got it, I have found ….
Dying blog: w/salams.

Neolore: Damm it! U are nearly 2, cant u fend for u`r self, ....I got it, I have found it, found at last. Inferi gave me a tough time, but boy I got this for u., taste a drop, lil elixir. sweet lil elixir

Dying blog: leave me alone.
N: haan!!!!
back to sense ‘my-blog’, now be a good boy, I have head-full of worries. Drink it.

DB: I wont,
N: u wont
DB: wont wont wonttt !

N: Hmmm! I am sorry, Don’t be a bart, understand blog, I promise to be nice. Listen went to kottayam, it is so nice, u will find ur self obese in few postings, now be good. I got a head heavy of tensions, now please.

DB: ok but first tell me, how does it taste ?

N: jannu, it is for u, something for me, so complex, to encompass and map me, my whole gamut of emotions, fortify and secure me, I reckon needs a alchemist, mother earth, will find impossible to bear. Now gulp it up.

DB: wait, tell me, is this elixr mapping me here, pinning me down, jailing me here, I am to stay here, unwilling rot here, when I had rotten enough, when my spirit beckons to merge, or simply just want to loose itself to bliss. My pact wont allow it, u will exhibit my crumbling bones and i`ll be forced to rot here, forever. I won’t. I want salvation.

Neolore: come on, who wrote them into u, it was I, only I. Now come on u are just random bytes, no DNA only DNS(domain name system). You are simple electronic polarizations. Salvation or purgatory whatever that is, is definitely not for u.

DB: u are an unbeliever, and you claim to be complex, but Neolore you are treacherous, you are planting a bloody horcrux.I dont want to be horcrux, i cant be one. Please i beg.

Neolore: how u dare, I don’t need horcruxes, I wont use them, they don’t exist.Stop this bloody shit, rowlings she got to ur head.

(the argument went on, but it was no use, words or were they, figments of imaginations were having no effect, I had to unsheathe my sword, but the blog had a point, he mocked at me and my claimed complexity. Horcruxes!!! had he got a point there. But then i was weary of negotiations).

The fight:
It was not as simple I thought it would be, doubt is mans biggest weakness. Planning and strategy give us false sense of security, they stop us from reacting till we rust. I learned it the though way, only action gets me or anyone, anywhere.
I rummaged through the passwords, got the link, prepared my bramstra, to sound the death blow of the apprehensions. I finally post.

No comments: