Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Deadth and kicking alive

Fundamentally when you realize that you are nothing but only probability of matter most of your problems are solved. Rajkumar died today and the theory of probability has triumphed again. The lattice of hard and soft tissues which tell date, by their regular predectve structure defied the unchallengable theory of probality, are exposed to be just one more sham.

Sick of rajkumar, I don’t even know that guy, but just that, the conditons came together to a blogging probility and will in few minutes give birth, oops it isn`t birth but according to probability, some eletrons in the blogger database randomly exiting themselves for an unrandom duration, that’s it. But first things first, I felt let down, let down, let down today, I cant tell what it is, for basically I don’t keep telling strangers.

Sick of probability equals to gawd. I don’t even know that guy, gawd, just that I was reading about that fellow these days and I came to a conclusion that I am no longer an atheist, that doesn’t mean I don’t stop irrespecting of god, some fellow somewhere calls himself free-thinker and I join his bandwagon, that’s it but first things first, my heart is beating , beating, beating, beating, It is so fast, so fast, so fast, I don’t want it to stop.

Sick of that thing which used to make the heart beat, beat and stop and beat and stop and beat so fast and suddenly skid to a halt, that’s the thing it is, and I know that guy,*** not a guy ***., that gal.

Love is a dish best enjoyed cold, due regards to bride –Abbu.

3 comments:

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

1st !!

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

what was that ????!!!!!

Abdulla Syed said...

maybe beacuse i dont have a tenth of patience as you, may be i just want to be, may be beacuse nothing no longer interests me, may be the number of comments you get.