Friday, May 12, 2006

Injury time.

I am sitting on a mat, back slanting on a wall, laptop placed intentionally as far form groin as possible. My last post has something bout breaking rumer bone. I think rumer is that, big bone which we have in legs.

“wiggle you little toe, wiggle”. These were some words which “The bride: KILL BILL” spoke to lull her unresponsive feet from coma into motion. I was forced into an accident yesterday. Forced is right for I did all I could to not get involved. A moronic car driver felt violated by a guy on overload 80 cc tvs. Enraged and to give that guy an earful, he presses the hydraulic break without a thought to people behind him. Just like that it comes to a stop. I manage to halt the bike a millimiter from the car. The guy behind felt that he could curve past and only brushes against my left leg.

Now here it is, my leg lying on a mat, no great injury or fracture, just the calf is swollen to twice the original and the little fingers decide not to move. The AC felt colder and my trysts to my favorite paanwaala are taking little longer.

Pain and pain, it is the constant thing in life. It is hidden most of time but once in a while to some and constantly for others it keeps reminding things, which we would love to forget. I have a left leg and five toes on it, the nail on the smallest toe has turned black, not because of injury hygiene I guesss. Whats the state of your small toe?

Blood has colligated at a point. An area smaller than a key of keyboard, can say about 60%. 15 inches below the knee and 8 inches from the palm of feet centered exactly when the leg is left at its natural tilt. A violent red big bindi .There is no other visible abrasions on skin. This should mean that the origin, the staring axes of pain is there, that bindi very much defined. But I am not pretty sure, the pain seems radiating it from everywhere and sometimes incredibly from outside the leg. But still it is ok, enjoyable sort of pain, otherwise I wont be blogging.

“wiggle my little toe!”, ok, I wont bother you anymore today. The left foot it is. It is warmer than the uninjured right one. I felt it when I cross them. Now both the legs are now completely out of view, hidden like pain behind the screen. Still the pain is very much there. Since I no longer can see, when I concentrate, it seems to stem from somewhere, I don’t know from where, but surely not form my leg but some where form behind the screen,

I find myself in a postion now, which is a challenge to put in words. The neck has taken a rare break, the head, it is held pressed between the knees. Quite a challenging postion and should I ever again find myself in it, I would jot the peculiarities of it. But then I sure don’t want to sit like that anytime again.

Actually I am liking this injury, for it is innocuous and definitely not life threatening and nor is it affecting my work. Added, it gave an excuse to postpone regular jogging by a week plus something to blog.

Now finally let me thank those guys from HCL ulsoor road who helped me back on feet. Thank you guys.

P.S: I wanted there to be chapter 3: Opal. But feelings like this warm iodex rubbed on skin are to be cherished and chronicled.

No comments: